Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.
12772297

Dodge caliber: I got 2011 dodge caliber has 12k only after

Customer Question

I got 2011 dodge caliber has 12k only after I drive like 35 miles in hyway in speed of 75 per hour transmission over heating light on and loose power I have to pull over for 10-15 minutes to let trans cool down then I start drive again , and so every other 10 miles , I changed new trans oil from the dealer I replaced radiator and condenser also from dealer , but my problem still same what souled I do thank you
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.
hello its quite possible the trans is actually fine but what you have is a faulty temp sensor inside the cooler thats flagging this up, as there were some faulty units out there another possibility is the multiconductor cable that goes to the large circular electrical connector on the transmission as the quality of the connector isn't great and a misaligned pin can also produce this also take a view in the drivers footwell for the trans module and check that both plugs are fully homeits located about where a clutch pedal pivot would be
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
now is 11.40 night tomorrow i will check the possible answers then i will rate at the top to credit the expert thank you Matt thank you everybody good night
Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.
no problem just get back to me on this post
Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you
Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you