Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

Codes po340 and code p1391 comes up and it will not start sometimes

Customer Question

Codes po340 and code p1391 comes up and it will not start sometimes also runs real rough
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes but I did find #5 cylinder plug wire is miss firing and needs to be replaced
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Not at the moment
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 6 months ago.
Hi there.I can probably help you, but first I need to know what kind of Dodge you're working on. What's the year, engine size, auto or stick, 2 or 4WD?