sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Low m.p.g. misfire cods,p0301'p0308,p0300 and evap. cods p0442,p0455,

Customer Question

low m.p.g. misfire cods,p0301'p0308,p0300 and evap. cods p0442,p0455, idle is not very smooth .
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes,power OK,starts OK,other miner thing like noise in spekers,gas gage not acre at..
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!You have a couple different issues going on. The evap codes are for a medium and large leak, which could be the gas cap, a leak in the canister or other component, or a leaking line.The misfire codes may be caused by a number of things depending on when it happens and what has been done, it may be as simple as spark plugs.What year and model is the vehicle and what engine do you have?Has anything been done to try to repair the issues?