Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My passenger side window got shattered on my 02 dodge stratus

Customer Question

my passenger side window got shattered on my 02 dodge stratus 2 door and the anti theft alarm wont go off i have replaced the whole passenger side door and now my car wont crank but its getting battery power to the car
JA: There are so many things that can cause battery issues. Some simple, some complicated. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Will the car start?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. The mechanic will have thoughts on how you two can troubleshoot and diagnose this issue. How old is the battery?
Customer: its new
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Make sure all door wiring was plugged in correctly and no wiring damage is found and the correct type door was installed with the same wiring and connections.If this is all checked and found o.k. try locking and unlocking the door with the key or remote and see if this then allows starting.If this does not work you may need to have the theft system reprogrammed by a dealer or certified repair center to correct this issue.They will have to use their computer to do this. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete