Jack
Jack, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler Master Certified
77854973

Cummins: Is it possible to obtain the four digit number to

Customer Question

Is it possible to obtain the four digit number to add a key to the immobilizer the Vin number
3D7KS26C76G203770
And the is a 2006 dodge pick up 2006 Cummins
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In allot of cases this would need to be obtained from a dealer.They may or may not charge for this info if you provide proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I program car keys for a living and this particular truck belongs to a customer. I could always request the information you may need.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
I should be able to get the PIN for you on Monday.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
no problem I will notifiy you is there is an issue. Have a great day
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Will you be able to obtain the pin code for the car?
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
6406 sorry for the delay