rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

Cylinder no.4 misfire grand caravan 3.8 JA:

Customer Question

***** *****. cylinder no.4 misfire grand caravan 3.8
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: new plugs and wires also o2 sensor heated up stream. some times it does not miss when warm
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confidentwe can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skilllevel. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies toget to satisfactory results. Please be patient!I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it.This sounds like a fuel injector that is failing seeing that you replaced everything else that were options.Thanks, Ron
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
New injector new coil pack no change. Did not replace upstream 02 sensor. Still running rough
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Also check engine light won't go off it says it clears the codes buy the light will not go out
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.
I need scan data information that is related to this including mode 6 and freeze frame.