Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have some kind of short, the battery goes dead overnight.

Customer Question

I have some kind of short, the battery goes dead overnight. I think the squirrels got into a wire somewhere. The driver side window goes up and down about an inch when it's closed
JA: There are so many things that can cause battery issues. Some simple, some complicated. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Will the car start?
Customer: the car will start after I charge the battery
JA: Got it. The mechanic will have thoughts on how you two can troubleshoot and diagnose this issue. How old is the battery?
Customer: new
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I think that's it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year make model and engine?Diagnosing a battery drain requires a digital volt ohm meter, do you own one?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. Because the rating at the top of your screen was not selected. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris