Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

What is the cost to replace a heater core in a 2010 Dodge

Customer Question

What is the cost to replace a heater core in a 2010 Dodge Caravan?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****.Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.….Yes, that is a bad, (leaking) heater core. The factory price on a new core is $86.50, (in the US) and 2.7 hours labor. that is about $350 at a dealership shop, plus any shop fees, coolant and taxes. (average labor rate $95 per hour).May be somewhat less expensive to get after market parts from an out side supplier and have an independent shop install it.. Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** .Thanks.
Expert:  Jerry replied 8 months ago.
If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,