EricFromCT, Dodge Technician
Experience:  17 years experience

Intrepid: I have a 2001intrepid. I just replaced the battery

Customer Question

I have a 2001intrepid. I just replaced the battery yesterday and drove the car for about 30 minutes with no problem but today when my sister was driving the blinkers, a/c and power windows weren't working. When she told me I went out and started the car and they weren't working but they work when the car is turned to accessory.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 6 months ago.
HI. The concern you have is often caused by the ignition switch. Have you done anything yet to try and fix this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I haven't. I just learned about the problem about an hour ago.
You can use a test light or voltmeter to check the voltages coming in and out of the switch in the different positions. But the switch is a bit of a pain to get to.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My step-dad should be able to do that
Ok. See if you can get that done. If you have more questions later on just ask me here.
Hi. I see you viewed my response on 4/5/2016 at 8:09:41 PM 4 day(s) ago . Have you had the ignition switch checked? Let me know if you have more questions, otherwise please rate my service so I can close out this chat. Thank you.