Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Dodge 3500: i have a 2007 dodge 3500 with a 6.7 cummins. I

Customer Question

i have a 2007 dodge 3500 with a 6.7 cummins. I had to replace the engine with a used one. I started the project 6 months ago and when i bolted everything on the engine turned as it should to connect the torque converter. I just put the engine in the truck and put the cab back on and hooked most everything up. I tried to turn the engine over and there is a click coming from what i believe is a starter relay, i tried to jump the wire going to the starter and it just clicks(I know the starter is good) I tried to rotate the engine by the harmonic balancer bolt but I can no longer move the engine. Any suggestions
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.
Hi Kevin, My name is***** will try to help. Is it possible the converter was not all the way in the transmission and now could be bound causing too much pressure between the flywheel and converter.
Let me know
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am going to remove the transmission tomorrow to see what happens
Keep me posted.