Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European

It will turn over but won't start JA: The mechanics have

Customer Question

It will turn over but won't start
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: When you turn over twice it drains the battery and it's a brand new battery
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: It seems like it's not getting fuel but it is but there is no pressure need to know what's going on
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 6 months ago.
Hi there.I can probably help you solve your issue, but before we start I need you to answer a couple of questions for me:What's the VIN on your Dodge?New batteries can sit on the shelf at the warehouse or store and loose their charge. Have you had yours professionally load tested - I mean by a real tech, not a parts salesperson?