Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

MY 06 srt8 magnum stalls while idling and 50% of the time when

Customer Question

MY 06 srt8 magnum stalls while idling and 50% of the time when I apply serious throttle
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been to the dealership. One of the suggestions was to update the PCM (I think, its been a while), the check engine light comes on occasionally,and it may or may not be during the times that the car shuts off while idling.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... Can I get your VIN to check for any bulletins on your issues? Talk soon,Brad