Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

Just installed transmission module in 07 magnum sxt . How do

Customer Question

Just installed transmission module in 07 magnum sxt . How do I reset it or I need to take to dealer? Trans no shift
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Tansmission no shift. The shop told me I needed a new trans module. So I got one now they say it needs to be programed
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.
Hello, all trans modules need programmed when they are new and installed. and also you need to order a new module as used ones will not operate correctly. hope this helps. Lou P.