sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 2007 6.7 3500 . Will not start, not getting fuel,

Customer Question

I have a 2007 6.7 3500 . Will not start, not getting fuel, no glow pug when I turn the key on and when I try to skan it for codes scanner wont link.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes it turns over fine, I have checked the fuses and cant find a bad fuse
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!If the ECM has no response, the transfer pump doesn't run and the intake heaters don't cycle then the ECM is down. It may be due to an internal failure or loss of power or ground. A loss of power or ground could be a wiring issue or possibly an internal failure in the TIPM (module/fuse box under the hood).Did the problem start after a repair, jump start, accident, etc?