sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Richard, ***** *****. JA: Thanks. Can you give me any

Customer Question

Hi Richard, ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, my 92 w250 cummins Ac had a short in the Ranco censor. Bought new one it had 4 wires instead of 3 wires they said just leave 4 the wire out, ok so temp wired it in and it worked the I hard wired and crossed two wires, thought I burned up censor bought new and now it won't work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!Can you elaborate on what sensor you're dealing with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm unable to talk on the phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm done. I'm requesting a refund please
If you would like a refund of your deposit you can do so from your screen.If a phone call is a necessity I can open the question to see if another expert is able to.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was charged 28$ on my paypal account at 7:17 am