Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Carlean, my husband has the master key and the alarm lights

Customer Question

Carlean, my husband has the master key and the alarm lights are still flashing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: How do I turn them off without the master
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionOk, lock the doors by the door lock switch, shut the door and then unlock the driver door using the key. This should turn the alarm off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, as my mom would say a day late and a dollar short.
The horn stopped and then the lights flashed for a while and then everything stopped. I hope I didn't kill the battery
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI, I apologize that no one answered your question earlier but I can only answer when I am online and I am not online late in the evening when your question was first posted. It does sound like the battery died. If it is not more than 2-3 yrs old, you should be able to charge it with a battery charger and it hold its charge