Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My brake lights are not working. I replaced all the bulbs and

Customer Question

My brake lights are not working. I replaced all the bulbs and the other lights works just fine but not the brake light.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?Does the upper 3rd brake light work?Are you able to shift out of park?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2004 dodge durango v8 5.7 engine
No it doesn't work
Yes I can still shift out of park
Thanks, ***** ***** the diagrams now.
Fuse 25 under the hood is it good and does it have battery voltage?Grey/red wire at the stop switch on the brake pedal, does it have battery voltage?White/tan wire at the stop switch does it have battery power with the pedal applied or released?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't have a battery tester
We do not need a battery tester. Do you have a test light or volt meter and or know someone that does?Does the fuse look blown?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating at the top of your screen was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris