Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Journey: 2009 Dodge Journey SXT V6. Rear wiper motor doesn't

Customer Question

2009 Dodge Journey SXT V6. Rear wiper motor doesn't get any power to it. I know because I bought a new wiper motor. Fuse is good. Rear washer fluid and all other lights for the rear of the vehicle work.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. With the rear wiper commanded on. If the fuse M24 under the hood is good and powered but the brown/dark blue wire at the rear wiper motor has no power. Then its a broken wire we need to find. Are those the results you got? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating at the top of your screen was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris