Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

How to remove c codes on abs 3500 ram diesel dually

Customer Question

how to remove c codes on abs for 95 3500 ram diesel dually
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with ABS (as well as brakes in general.) Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: 82 AND 83
JA: Thanks. That'll be helpful as you troubleshoot with the mechanic. Ok, so other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: VERY GOOD
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: NO THANKS
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  roy replied 8 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist what have you done to repair these codes??? clearing can only be done after the issue is diagnosed, repaired and then a scan tool is required to clear the codes Roy