Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

No running lights on my passenger side JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

No running lights on my passenger side
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Nor. Passenger front blinker or marker light . but I have all other lights
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dodge Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't know
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 9 months ago.
Hi there. I'd like to help you, but first I need more information:What's the year, model, engine size, trans type and drive type of your Dodge?Are only the Right Front (Passenger side) parking and turn signal lamps not working?Do all other lights and accessories work OK?