-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

I turn my control switch to gh on my 2007 dodge nitro slt

Customer Question

I turn my control switch to high on my 2007 dodge nitro slt 3.7 L and blower want work but when I turn it to med . blower works I turn blower completely off the middle of my interior winshield start to fog up and I smell antifreeze.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!!!

My name is ***** ***** I'm a 18 yr Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep dealership technician that will be helping you today. NOTE: The deposit you placed will not credit me unless you rate me positive, and feel free to reply to me as many times as needed even after the rating.

If the blower will only work on high then I would suspect a bad blower motor resistor and I would replace it to see if it resolves your blower motor issues..

And for the antifreeze smell that would be a busted heatercore in the dash. You will need to remove the entire dash to replace the heater core.. We charge 8 hrs which is around 850.00 to R&R the dash..

I hope this helps, and if you need anymore assistance all you have to do is reply..
And feel free to request me for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs.

Don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,