Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a 2009 Challenger RT and the front end has a lot of

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Challenger RT and the front end has a lot of rattles I put on new shocks and it helped a little. The dealer said it is the way the car is made and there is a pad that can be installed that will help a small amount. I find that hard to believe that it is not something else and perhaps common. Please advise
***** *****
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello Gary and welcome to just answer. I do not agree with that answer. I too work at a dealer and we have corrected the clunks and rattles by replacing the front struts, sway bar bushings and end links, ant the bushings for the control arms and tension struts. I know of no "pad" like your dealer talks about. Go and get a second opinion from another dealer or tire/front end shop.

I hope this information helps, and if so please take a minute to rate my service when you get a chance.

Thank you,

Chris

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay I have unlimited time warranty would any of that be covered, or is that more maintenance items
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Those are not maintenance items. They should be covered under your extended service contract/warranty.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Those are not maintenance items. They should be covered under your extended service contract/warranty. You may have to pay a $100.00 deductable though.

Me

Thank you,

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello Gary, just checking to see if you received my last reply. If so, please let me know. If you have more questions I am here for you. if not, please take a minute to rate my service (if you can).

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello Gary! , just checking in to see how it is going.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer.

Thank you!

Chris

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you excellent answer, I feel like there is hope now for getting rid of the rattle.
Gary
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

LOL! You are welcome Gary! I think there is hope too! Have a good weekend my friend!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Gary do me a favor if you get a chance and rate my service using the rating system you see on your page. That way I will get credit for helping you.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

I am glad you are happy with my answer and I appreciate that, but I get nothing unless you rate my service using the just answer rating system. So please take a minute and rate me if you can. If not, please tell me why. Is there a problem with the rating icons/links? or another reason you can't rate? If you need help after you rate, I will continue to help even after the rating is completed.

Thanks!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hi Gary,

Thanks!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Is there a problem with the just answer rating icons on your site? can you see them? Maybe someting is wrong with the system.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello again, just following up with you and checking back to see if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Why won't you rate my service? Did I do something wrong? Or is there something wrong with the system/ web page you are viewing? or ?? Please let me know so I can try to fix it.

Thanks,

Chris