Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

B1A27 skreem module performance issue we r&r ignition

Customer Question

B1A27 skreem module performance issue we r&r ignition cylinder and immo light flashing and key won't program but acts like its successful
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's everything except some modules might have been disconnected while battery was hooked up. 2012 chrysler 200 ignition is located in the dash not the column
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My tech disconnected the guage cluster and stereo while battery was hooked up but not the skreem Module it has a lot of dtc's one is in guage cluster one is in skreem and one in stereo with misc others in abs and climate control erased the only ones that come back are guage cluster fault and skreem fault
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If anything after market has been installed/wired in like a remote start or after market alarm system in some cases this can cause issues like this here and it may need either removed and the vehicle wired back to factory or re wired possibly.If you do not have any after market components installed on your model here let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete