Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a 2005 Dodge Stratus first the horn stop working then

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Dodge Stratus first the horn stop working then the wiper and now the blinker are not working what could it be please help no one seem to figure it out.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

What has been done to repair it thus far?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Nothing yet cause no one can give me an answer to what it could be all the fuses are good have already been checked
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

I see, thanks. That wouldn't be a fuse as all of the items are on different circuits. Very well could be in the combination switch. That would have to be tested to be sure though.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
if the combination switch is good what else could it be
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are u still there
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

Yes, I am. You will just have to accept the additional service offer though, thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
U mean that's it yall charge me 43 dollar for a could be answer no thanks
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

Actually there is no way for anyone to 'know' what the problem is, (including the engineers that made it) without doing the required tests, sorry.

Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.