Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Here is the procedure to R and R the water pump on your vehicle.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Raise vehicle.
3. Drain the cooling system. (Refer to 07 - Cooling - Standard Procedure)
4. Remove the right front wheel and inner shield.
5. Remove the accessory drive belt (2).
6. Remove the vibration dampener (7).
. Lower vehicle
8. Remove the air cleaner (5) assembly and the intake duct (4).
1. Ensure that the seal groove and sealing surfaces are clean and free of debris.
2. Install the new seal (1) onto water pump housing (2) groove.
NOTE: The water pump pulley MUST be positioned loosely between the pump housing and drive hub BEFORE water pump installation.
3. Position the water pump pulley (3) loosely between pump housing and drive hub.
4. Install water pump and pulley to the timing chain case cover. Tighten water pump bolts to 12 N·m (9 ft. lbs.).
5. Position pulley on water pump hub. Install bolts and tighten to 28 N·m (21 ft. lbs.).
6. Rotate pump by hand to check for freedom of movement.
7. Install the idler pulley. Tighten bolt to 28 N·m (21 ft. lbs.).
8. Lower the engine.
9. Align the engine mount (1) and install the engine side bolts (3). Tighten bolt to 61 N·m (45 ft. lbs.).
10. Install the frame side bolts (2). Tighten bolt to 54 N·m (40 ft. lbs.).
11. Install the air intake duct (4) and the air filter housing assembly (2, 5).
12. Raise vehicle.
13. Install the vibration dampner.
14. Install the accessory drive belt
15. Install drive belt shield.
16. Install right wheel.
17. Lower vehicle.
18. Evacuate air and refill cooling system (Refer to 07 - Cooling/Engine/PUMP, Water - Standard Procedure).
19. Check cooling system for leaks (Refer to 07 - Cooling - Diagnosis and Testing).