Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

I was having problems with my 2003 dodge ram 1500 throttle

Customer Question

I was having problems with my 2003 dodge ram 1500 throttle body.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I replaced the throttle body this morning with a new part from Auto Zone,
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: when I started the truck it ran worse than before, while I was trying to figure it out, i disconnected the battery cables and cleaned them
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Dodge Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: when I reconnected the battery the truck will not crank, the red security light is blinking. what is wrong?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What is wrong?
Expert:  Amedee replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!