sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My name is ***** *****, and my issue is error code P0935 on

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** James, and my issue is error code P0935 on 2006 dodge Dakota 2wh drive 3.7 motor. Just had the solenoid pack replaced after getting the error code P1745 and now this. Can ypou please tell me what's going on with my truck
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it stops shifting no overdrive feels bogged down, it goes into limp mode or safety mode
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Was anything else checked or replaced for this new code issue here at all?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The computer was also replaced, along with the check balls when the solenoid pack was replaced, and of course new filter and oil.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Did this code/issue only occur after the repairs were done and right after?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No the issue has being going on before the computer was replaced, it first started wit error code P0700, then went to P1745 and now P0935.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

O.k.,after looking through my code info on this here I dont have access to all of these codes here to help diagnose this fully.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

P0935 is for the line pressure sensor circuit. The line pressure sensor is on the right rear of the case. This code sets when the sensor's signal voltage goes high which indicates either an open circuit or a short to voltage.

It would take some electrical testing at the time the problem is happening to know for sure what is going on, but if the sensor's wiring and connections are visibly ok then odds are replacing the sensor will take care of it.