Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

My radio and cigarette lighter fuse have in my 2005 dodge

Customer Question

My radio and cigarette lighter fuse have blown in my 2005 dodge caravan. My husband used a GPS and when the fuse blew it blew out my fuse and radio. Where can we find the fuse or relay to get this back in operation? My name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what more can I tell you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Gary replied 10 months ago.

the fuse that needs to be replaced should be fuse # ***** in the fuse box as seen in the picture under the hood drivers side

it should be a 20 amp fuse

replacing that fuse should restore the power at the lighter and radio

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 10 months ago.

how are you making out ?