Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I got a 2006 dodge magnum that keeps on stalling and lose of

Customer Question

I got a 2006 dodge magnum that keeps on stalling and lose of power with a code of p0700 read fault memory of control ETC
Category: Dodge
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 8 months ago.

Hello. All this codes is telling you is that you have one or more trouble code stored in the transmission control module. You would have to scan to transmission codes in the trans control module. Was the transmission flush performed after this code appeared or before?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need to know what part to change so I can fix it my self I got three possibly fixes 1 transmission output sensor 2 acceleratar pedal module 3 MFCV

Did you have the transmission codes checked? Was this code present before the transmission service?