sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

I have a 07 nitro with 4.0 that won't start, Just changed

Customer Question

I have a 07 nitro with 4.0 that won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just changed struts and cv shafts removed battery and fuse box. Put everything back now I get the lightning bolt on dash. Cranks and sputters but no start. Checked codes and nothing start related was found did a module learn reset as well. With modis scan tool
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are quite a few things that will cause what you're having. It may not be related to the work that was done, but if it is then you likely disturbed an issue with the TIPM, wiring or connections in that immediate area.

What codes did you actually find?

Has fuel pressure been tested?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
P0778 pressure control solenoid
B1ba6 occupant classification undetermined
B223d occupant classification module stored
B2577 passenger window not calibrated
B210B system voltage high (on charger)

Has fuel pressure been tested?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Was trying to test it smelled fuel. So I tried it again holding gas pedal to floor and it fired right up. Must have flooded itself somehow

Opening the throttle past about 85% will cause it to enter clear flood mode and shut the injectors off. I doubt flooding was directly related to the work that was done. It could have lost spark due to loss of power on the ASD circuit through the TIPM and it's wiring/connections, but that would have taken the injectors down also.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well its currently relearning everything as I reset all the modules I'll just keep an eye on it. I did find a bent pin in the fuse box and corrected it. It may have been shutting off the coils

If there was a bent pin then that was very likely related. Let me know how it goes!