Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

03 neon 2.0l no spark.. has fuel and power to coil pack. The

Customer Question

03 neon 2.0l no spark.. has fuel and power to coil pack. The coil pack is good but no spark. Just replaced cam shaft sensor and crankshaft sensor but still no spark
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes just did a motor swap and now can't get it to run
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: Just tried replacing the 2 sensors
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** dark green/orange wire going to coil have power while trying to start? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
both stay solid with power
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean both? It is only one wire.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I found my problem.. I have the cam sensor and the coil pack plug switched around...I switched them around and it fired up
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Good to hear all is up and running, good find! Thanks for update and have a great da!