Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I have a 2011 Ram 2500 with a 6.7 cummins. just had an

Customer Question

i have a 2011 Ram 2500 with a 6.7 cummins. just had an engine installed and now i am getting the ETC lightning bolt and codes P0204 P0205 P0206 open injector cicuits
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: rough idle and sometimes smoothes out randomly.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: ive checked all ground connection and PCM connections, all seem to be good. not 100% sure about all the ground locations
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: it has no factory emissions installed
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect the wiring on the engine and leading to the injectors for any open or damaged wiring.Usually this will be the cause here after an engine install as a connection may be damaged or left loose or wiring damaged and causes the codes and fault here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i have not found any bare spots or broken wires in the harness. Do you have all of the ground locations for the engine harness?
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

This is G101

This is G102

This is G104

This is G105

Make sure these are all connected and tight.If an issue is found it will need repaired or replaced.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here.

Thanks Pete