Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My 2008 Dodge Charger just went completely dead. I heard a

Customer Question

My 2008 Dodge Charger just went completely dead. I heard a pop and went to turn the key and nothing, no lights nothing.
JA: My old Jeep sounds like a steam radiator sometimes. It must be old age. The Dodge Mechanic will know what your noise means and what to do about it. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My 2008 Dodge Charger just went dead. I came out any went to start it heard a pop and now I have nothing. I parked it like 5 to 10 minutes before. I did have an issue with all the dash board lights going on like a Christmas tree a short time earlier on the day.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Of possible but I don't know where to start.
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: Not that I can think of. It's been running fine. Oh these lights have come on in the past. Should o try to jump it?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Hello. What do you mean when you say that your lights were going on like a christmas tree? Were they flickering?