Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

P, I get a p0339 crank sensor I replaced the flywheel the

Customer Question

P
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I get a p0339 crank sensor I replaced the flywheel the sensor and I checked for voltage and I changed the can sensor....... When I clear the code my car will start rough and when the light comes on it runs good I changed the timing chain and the guides
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I get a p0339 crank sensor I replaced the flywheel the sensor and I checked for voltage and I changed the can sensor....... When I clear the code my car will start rough and when the light comes on it runs good I changed the timing chain and the guides
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: That's it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you still there
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Its a 2007 dodge charger 2.7

Thanks, ***** ***** scan tool allow for scope monitoring the CMP and CKP signals. Either can fail or have a reading issue and cause this code. Also can you perform the below TSB link?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/0339.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris