-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

My name is ***** ***** and my issue is I 't no how much gas

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and my issue is I don't no how much gas Iam putting in my gas tank. When I put gas in its only 6 dollars Worth it a 2000 grand caravan se with a 3.3 what's wrong?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The gas gage is either full or empty
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

It sounds like your sending unit in the fuel tank is bad... You will need to drop the fuel tank and verify the sending unit is connected properly and if so then I would suggest replacing the fuel tank sending unit..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The answer was good
Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.

Glad I could help and thank you for the rating.