Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Replaced old batteries now I get a p0111,2502

Customer Question

replaced old batteries now I get a p0111,2502
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

The code P0111 indicates a fault with the intake air temperature sensor.This can be due to a disconnected or damaged intake air temp sensor needing replaced.

The code P2502 indicates a charging system error.This can be a fault with the battery or alternator connections,an issue with the alternator itself needing tested to see if it needs replaced.Check for any connection issues needing repaired or replaced.If this is o.k. I would have the alternator tested to see if it needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete