Joe  Barfield
Joe Barfield, Master High-Tech

Pcm needs programming, 1500 99 dodge ram van won't stay

Customer Question

Pcm needs programming
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: B 1500 99 dodge ram van won't stay crunk, cuts on while in traffic I purchased a pcm & it needs to be programmed
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Don't kno I had it at the dealership for 2 months & that's what the guy told me
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: That's about it
JA: Our top Dodge Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Dodge Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Dodge Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Joe Barfield replied 7 months ago.

ok , let me get on the correct deal if it was at the dealer why did they not Reflash the computer at that time ?.......I can tell you how to put the system in relearn without a scanner this works most of the time Thanks Joey

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need to kno both ways, also if I had to pay to get it done who & where? Is it espensive??

ok , id try it like tis as its Free & just takes little time & should work just take off battery cables & touch them together for about 5 seconds this will put the computer system in what we call relearn drive cycle.......

let me know what it does

I could call you if you like