Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I have a 1997 dodge ram 4x4 1500 reg cab sort box, my? is

Customer Question

I have a 1997 dodge ram 4x4 1500 reg cab sort box, my ? is what would the splines be for the front and back axles pleas help, putting lockers in.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be something you need to contact a dealers parts department with over the phone with your vin number as some models had different set ups for gears so its difficult to say for sure from here which set up your model here here for sure.If this was already attempted with no success let me know.They usually will not charge to tell you this info and sometimes can be done over the phone or in person.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete