rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

2006 dodge durango if the check engine light keep coming on

Customer Question

2006 dodge durango if the check engine light keep coming on and off but when it come on the truck cut but you can start it right back up
Category: Dodge
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
The first thing to be done is check to see what codes are being set, THEN, check the data coming out of the computer. you need a scan tool for these tests.

Thanks, Ron