Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

318 oil press fluctiats at idle and gets very wild at 2000

Customer Question

HI Chris I'm Howie My 318 oil press fluctiats at idle and gets very wild at 2000 rpm's
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It seems like when the crank gets to a certian point oil press drops?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

1. Can I get the year, make, and model vehicle?
  2. Can I get those oil pressure readings?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris