Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

No tags cant get it to a shop that is y i asked you i tryed

Customer Question

No tags cant get it to a shop that is y i asked you i tryed to bye a code reader today but i may cover my pu. Im not spending 300.00 bucks to find out it dont work just thought you have came acrost the same problem .ive ben in a chevy and a ford when the traney went out and once thay started that was it thay never came back thats y i thought it was a cencer or something like that. I gess i will yank out the traney out and take it to the crooks we have here
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

1. Can you give me more details on your vehicle issue?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris