Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

No headlights on 2002 dodge Durango do you have any idea

Customer Question

Category: Dodge
Expert:  Edward replied 8 months ago.

Hello, Eddie here and I will do my best to help. First thing I want you to check, as all the fuses, in the power distribution box under the hood, and the 10 amp fuse number 11 on the interior fuse panel. Do you have the owners manual that lists where the fuses are and their fuse numbers? I don't know your skill, but I can help you fault trace it if you are familiar with a volt meter and have one. Here is the schematic, It could be the central electrical module if that shop tried the usual things. I don't know what they tried though, can you shed any color on what they replaced if anything? If you see the diagram, it's not that difficult of a circuit, I would look closely at the mutli function switch wiring, if it's tilt wheel, sometimes the wiring gets pulled at that connector, and wiggling the connector at the back of the multifunction switch will flash the lights on and off. Let me know if you can check these fuses and what the shop tried if you know. Thank you.