Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

P0627 CODE as well as evap large leak code p0456 and p0440,

Customer Question

P0627 CODE as well as evap large leak code p0456 and p0440
JA: Leaks can get messy. The Dodge Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just replaced a popped left rear turn signal. A day later Po627 code pops up.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: diagnosing it. Im looking at wireing diagram.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: 2004 caravan 3.3l engine 6 cyl
JA: Our top Dodge Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Dodge Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Dodge Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The code P0627 indicates you have a Fuel Pump Relay Control Circuit Malfunction . Are you having any fuel pump concerns? The common cause for the codes P0456 and P0440 to set on your 3.3 is in most cases caused by a failing Natural Vacuum Leak Detection Assembly. In order to verify if in fact that is the case you will need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/EVAP%20test%20Mar%2015.pdf