Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

My name is ***** ***** and i have a problem with my brakes.

Customer Question

hello sir, my name is ***** ***** and i have a problem with my brakes. Mainly ABS i think.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, the truck is a 2001 ram 2500 diesel. My ABS light is on but the brakes work fine. The problem occurs, seemingly random, when i hit the brakes and i get a weird pulse/resistance. When that happens the ABS light goes off and brakes return to normal after a minute or so.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  xsvector replied 7 months ago.

do you have access to a scan tool?