Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

1994 b150 3.9 v6 cargo van I bought a aftermarket radiator,

Customer Question

1994 b150 3.9 v6 cargo van
I bought a aftermarket radiator, thing is leaking from the trans cooler lines, I cant tell if its the lines or the radiator/cooler. Can I please get the part numbers for both the transmission cooler lines?
Also some advice on the connections, they are brass fittings....here is a link to the radiator I installed came with screw in type fittings for the cooler
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262214809685?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Unfortunately my info doesnt list the cooler line part numbers but if you contact a dealers parts department over the phone with your vehicles VIN number they can usually look up the part numbers for you on this here at no charge and tell you the numbers over the phone.Make sure the fittings on the cooler are tight.Clean off the line connections and fittings and run the vehicle at idle to see if you can locate exactly where the fluid is leaking.If there are any seals on the cooler lines those will need replaced as these can leak if reused.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete