Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have no brake lights...when I get the brake lights working

Customer Question

I have no brake lights...when I get the brake lights working one of the signal lights go out 2000 dodge neon
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The back brake lights went completely out. Bought new lights and a switch also rewired from the front brakes all the way to the back brakes. The brake lights now come on but the right signal light in the back is not working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Rewiring from the front brake to the back brakes also bought a new brake switch and new brake bulbs also put in new fuses
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dodge Mechanic should know about your Dodge?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Dodge Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Dodge Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Dodge Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!