Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Need to know how to get off the bracket that supports the

Customer Question

Need to know how to get off the bracket that supports the A/C condenser and the alternator, I am replacing the entire coolant system because water pump went out and everything else is old and the parts are cheap. I am attaching a picture of what is going on, I beat on the bracket a little with a 5 pd mini sledge (I was careful), but it wont move, almost like I missed a bolt. I need to know what I need to do to get the bracket off.
Also I need the part number for the bypass hose that goes from intake (I think) to the top of the water pump, this is the rubber hose that goes behind the bracket.
Picture link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B63suBqa0VvsbjBaVHhmNEkzVWs/view?usp=sharing
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mike S. replied 10 months ago.

Ok, if you give me the vin # ***** under the windshield, drivers side I will know what year it is and then I can look up a repair manual for it.