Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My 2008 Town and Country is not equipped with an in-cabin

Customer Question

My 2008 Town and Country is not equipped with an in-cabin filter. Is there any way to install a kit to put one in?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2008 Town and Country Touring Edition with no in-cabin filter and you can smell exhaust from other vehicles in passing. Is there a kit to install a unit for this vehicle?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.
there is no "kit" most of the A/C- heater boxes had the place for the cabin filter BUT simply did not install the filter, you need to drop the glove box and see if there is a door for the cabin filter if there is you should be able to simply install the filter, just remember it MUST be changed every 15k.if there is no door then there is no option except replace the heater box.if you like I can send along a picture of the door
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

I see you have not responded do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No; I cancelled my account
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

ok please close the question so you do not get anyone else asking if you need assistance