rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Know code in the cuputer and the feul pressure is working

Customer Question

know code in the cuputer and the feul pressure is working and the injector pulse work
Category: Dodge
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

What kind of problem are we dealing with here?

Thanks, Ron