Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My Dodge noen 2000 turn over but know fire going in the coil

Customer Question

My Dodge noen 2000 turn over but know fire going in the coil pack to the spark plugs. But I put a new head on it and all new senior on it and crack senior , can senior and set the time.what is the problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The timming belt broke and the car stop running when I was driving.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Does the check engine light come on with the key on? Does it have any codes in the computer? Does it have fuel pressure and injector pulse?